Monday, April 20, 2009

GEORGIKIDS SPRING FLING SALE




Okay, I keep telling myself that I am going to focus more on my etsy shop on this blog and share all of my creations with everyone, but until now it seems that I have been so excited about featuring other interesting and fun things, that I have neglected my poor little boutique. I truly have some really cute things to show off to you all too, so I've decided that today, I will feature some sweet Spring outfits that I have made recently and show them off a little. Oh, and also offer them to everyone at a fantastic price this week.

Thats right! Georgikids is having a sale this week and it's a big one! Almost everything in the shop is marked down for this Spring Fling event. If you haven't visited my shop over at Etsy, please take the time this week to pop in and take advantage of some real bargains on cute Spring custom boutique clothing for your little ones. I have added some sweet new outfits to the collection and will be adding even more wonderful items all week long (with equally great prices)! This sale is only through Friday, so don't miss out. I also take custom orders, so if you have something in mind that is not in my shop, just let me know and I will be happy to make it to order at a super duper price! I can make any item listed in boys or girls and in infant through size 6x. All items can also be made into your choice of shorts, bloomers, capri's, long pants, or jumpers at no extra charge. And don't forget, with any order totaling $25.00 or more, you receive a free hair accessory of your choice. How great is that??? I even ship international, so head on over there and check out the adorable outfits I've made for the Spring. I think you will enjoy yourself and it may just put you in the mood for Summer! Thanks so much!

Erin

1 comment: