Thursday, March 26, 2009

****GEORGIKIDS UBP SHINDIG CONTINUES****




Good Morning Everyone! It's Thursday and that means the fabulous UBP will be soon winding down, but here at Georgikids, we are going to party on as long as possible. This has been a fantastic week and I have met sooo many wonderful people. It has been so much fun hopping around to everyone's blogs. It's great how so many people have been joining in on all the fun! Let's not forget to give a HUGE thanks to Janice and Susan over at 5 Minutes for Moms for all of the hard work they have put into making this week turn out so wonderful!!! I think they have done a GREAT job!! You rock girls!!!

I will be posting more yummy party recipes, fun Easter crafts, beauty tips, and lots more all day today and tommorrow, so please check in often so you won't miss anything! Also, don't forget that three lucky winners will recieve their choice of hair bow or set of clippies from my etsy shop ( I will be posting more of those to my shop today too) at the end of the day tommorrow. Read my FIRST UBP blog way down below to see how you can enter to win!

Now, lets get ready to party!!!


Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment