Thursday, March 19, 2009

UPSIDE DOWN AND BACKWARDS

Sorry everyone for my lack in posting the last couple of days! I have been SOOO busy with orders (not complaining mind you)that I have had little time for anything else. Not to mention PTA and family reading night at school this week, my oldest daughter (Stephanie) having surgery, my husband losing his job (the layoffs do not exclude bank V.P's evidently)! It has been CRAZY and somewhat depressing! We are trying to all pull together and make the best out of it. You think that it will never happen to you, but then it does and turns your whole life upside down! I will try to get back with "the program" tonight and post something optimistic and uplifting to make us all feel better. LOL!! Thanks for your understanding! As the saying goes---This too shall pass!!Hope everyone has a great day!!

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment