Friday, March 27, 2009

****JELLY BEAN CARROT***


It's been such a hectic and crazy day for me today! I don't know what it is. It's raining, the traffic has been awful, and people are acting like lunatics at the grocery stores today. I think I will remain held up in the confines of my nice, cozy, dry home for the rest of the day! I am trying to get in the last little bit of UBP today and am so sad that it is coming to an end. It just seems like it flew by this week. I have had a great time though and still have a few fun things to throw your way, so stay tuned through the evening for some crafts, yummy recipes, and who knows what else! Please remember that I am giving away a hair bow and set of clippies of your choice tonight to 3 lucky people. You must answer the UBP question in this post in a comment that you leave and then go to your blog and leave a comment about my giveaway. What were three places that the UBP live streamed from this week?

Please check out this cute idea for your little one's Easter basket:

**The Jelly Bean Carrot**

What you need:

Plastic pastry bag
orange jelly beans
green rickrack or ribbon
Easter basket, optional

How to make it:

1) Fill a plastic pastry bag 3/4 of the way with orange jelly beans.

2) Tie the bag closed with the rickrack or ribbon.

3) Include the carrots in an Easter basket or fill a basket with them and set them out as favors for a party.

*I am going to make these for favors for Andrew's class at school! I just love them and they are super easy to make!

1 comment:

  1. Those are adorable! Party hopping and participating too so stop in for a visit.

    ReplyDelete